The tabloid size 12 x 17″ OpticSlim 1180 Scanner from Plustek allows users to scan art, photographs, scrapbooks, newspapers, documents, and more. It features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi and has a color scan speed of 15 seconds and a grayscale speed of 9 seconds. Also, it has an internal color depth of 48-bit for accurate color reproduction.
The scanner is designed to last with a daily duty cycle of 2,500 pages and it is TWAIN compliant for compatibility with a variety of software. The scanner also utilizes an LED light source and meets ENERGY STAR standards. Additionally, it features USB 2.0 connectivity.
- Plustek DocAction
- Button utility that simplifies scanning by enabling users to specify personalized scanning configuartion settings and scan with the touch of a button. Scanned documents can be sent directly to printers, email, folders, or FTP and it also enables you to scan directly to many applications. It will save documents in multiple formats, including JPEG, TIFF, and PDF.
- Plustek Doc TWAIN
- Standard TWAIN drivers to compatibility with a variety of software.
- ABBYY Fine Reader 9.0 Sprint
- Optical character recognition software with support for up to 183 languages. It converts scanned documents into Microsoft Word, Excel, searchable PDF, and other formats. It offers one-click smart conversion and has Adaptive Document Recognition Technology to preserve document formatting and style.
- New Soft Presto! Page Manager 9 SE
- Front-end client software that handles your documents, including capturing, previewing, converting, and delivering files. It allows users to easily merge files by dragging and dropping as well as use embedded OCR feature to convert documents into searchable formats. It is able to convert files into formatted RTF, HTML, or text files if desires and users can create and edit PDFs. It also works with cloud services for file management.